Senior Corporate Tax Analyst
Krakow (City), Poland
As a member of the Global Finance team, you’ll be on the forefront of key finance initiatives and gain exposure to a wide array of financial responsibilities. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and join a team committed to driving value at a $3 billion global leader on the front lines of making our world a safer place. It takes strategic thinking and a drive for high performance, process simplification and financial accuracy. But if you can bring that, you can help make a real impact.
- Full Time
- Minimal Travel
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in finance at PerkinElmer.
- Team player
Driving increased awareness on employee expectations, prioritizing career development and developing a deeper talent pipeline
Responsible for building a training library to further develop, expand and refine our financial skillsets and leadership capabilities
Technology & Process
Developing the desired technology roadmap for finance to streamline processes, enhance financial analysis and drive company results
Increasing the Finance community camaraderie, developing a “One Team” culture and engaging employees through more than just work
I never thought I would learn as much as I have over the past year. I attribute this to my peers and senior leadership, without whom would not have been possible. I’m so grateful to be working in a company with a culture that promotes career development and collaboration.
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesLocation(s) Krakow (City), Poland Status Regular Job ID JR-019810
The Senior Corporate Tax Analyst will provide a critical role in supporting the PKI Tax Department.
This position will join a team of tax professionals focused on US income tax compliance and accounting. This position reports directly to the Director of Domestic Taxes and Reporting.
- Reviewing and entering data from local country quarterly and annual tax information packages.
- Interested in learning to work with tax models, including ONESOURCE Tax Provision software.
- Monitoring cash tax budgets and other tax schedules using Excel
- US federal and state and US international tax compliance including preparation of returns, workpapers, forms, statements and disclosures.
- Interact with various groups within the tax department, finance and accounting.
- Participate in preparing for tax department meetings on a variety of tax topics, from management, administration of tax, and team coordination on tax issues.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Tax, Master’s degree preferred or relevant practical experience
- Strong accounting experience with a preference towards Accounting for Corporate Income Taxes
- Exposure to U.S. or local taxation laws and regulations
- Experience with HFM, SAP, OneSource (OTP/OIT), data visualization/data analytic software (Tableau, Spotfire, Alteryx) a plus
- Strong MS office skills, with emphasis on Excel and Word a plus
- Fluent in English
- Effectively communicates with and engages various levels of the organization verbally and in writing; produces clear, understandable documentation
- Eagerness to learn new things, continually seeks ways to improve individual/team efficiency
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and take ownership of projects, performing job requirements with strong attention to detail.
What we offer:
- full training to build up your U.S. tax knowledge
- Helping to innovate for a healthier world
- Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- Career development opportunities in multiple business areas
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Language classes
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
…and 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams