SAP FICO Business Analyst
Poland | India
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-020134
Work Experience :
- At least 3-5 years hands-on experience as a SAP Business Analyst in the SAP Finance & Controlling modules or Finance/Accounting End User with direct experience on a SAP implementation project- design, testing, etc.
- Working knowledge of customer service, service delivery, logistics, and order entry, specifically around the integration of these processes into Finance
- Capable to work in an IT driven environment (SAP knowledge will be an asset)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Business professional with strong knowledge of SAP Finance business processes. Able to provide support to the Finance community in resolving issues, fielding change requests, and recommending efficient and value added solutions
- SAP FI working knowledge of G/L, A/R, A/P, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Intercompany
- SAP CO working knowledge of Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting
- Functional Knowledge of FSCM, Product Costing, or Profitability Analysis highly desired
- SAP FI/CO Integration knowledge with other SAP Modules – SD, SM, PP, MM, CRM
- Experience integrating with non-SAP systems like Hyperion HFM is desired
- Competent in tasks/activities within application development life cycle including requirement analysis, detailed design, gap analysis, configuration, and training.
- Competent enough to evaluate, recommend and implement automated solutions to support activities of a business unit.
- Fluency in English (CEFR B2 Level)
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."