SAP Consultant FICO
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-028952
Responsible for SAP Implementation & Support for Finance & Controlling modules in SAP with full integration to other SAP modules and other integrated systems (APO, CRM, BI/BW, non-SAP systems). Support all types of Finance related business initiatives globally through understanding business needs and translating them to best practice solutions in SAP.
- Have domain/platform technical expertise of SAP FICO – understand what functionality exists and how it is technically executed at the detail level
- Work as a technical contributor on a project/scrum team
- Lead the detail definition of the lower level design based on the higher level design from Solution Architects
- Offers guidance and/or consultation to the other project team members
- Offers consultation and guidance to other project teams who may be looking to enhance their area of domain expertise
- Participate in discussions across domain areas to ensure that we are purposely building things for reuse across business/functional areas
- A contributing resource to the Solution Architects offering their SME to higher level design or research
- Support PKI Businesses in all Finance matters
- SAP Finance & Controlling Business Process Re-engineering / Design
- SAP Project Planning, Design, Testing, Training & Implementation for the SAP FI/CO Modules, for new site/country roll-out including staffing, if necessary
- SAP FI/CO configuration in co-ordination with the SAP Global FI/CO Team
- Design Functional / Technical Specifications for SAP FI/CO programs / forms / interfaces / enhancements / reports in co-ordination with the SAP Global FI/CO Team.
- Business Contact & Communication including attending Finance & Accounting meetings, etc.
- Support the prioritization projects with user community including ROI, Cost /Benefit analysis, in coordination with Solution Architects
- Develop SAP FI/CO User Training manuals and deliver training
- SAP Post Production Support
- Lead in special projects and key initiatives identified from time to time
- Utilize Agile techniques to streamline processes and drive continuous improvement in performance and customer/employee satisfaction
- Fluency in English (CEFR C2 Level), with the ability to communicate comfortably with Senior Financial Leaders globally.
- Have the ability to convey complex technical and business process concepts and designs in English- both written and spoken
- Additional European languages will be an asset. Spanish speaking also highly desired, but not necessary.
Academic Qualifications :
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business / Information Technology (Accounting Minor preferred)
- Deep working knowledge of Financial Accounting / Reporting processes
Work Experience :
- Extensive hands-on experience including design/blueprinting, configuration, and support of SAP FICO.A minimum of 3-5 SAP full life cycle implementations (start to end)
- Proven experience working in a highly integrated global manufacturing, sales distribution, customer service environment
- Experience working in a FDA validated environment including compilation of necessary compliance documents etc., preferred.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”