ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-022487
RPA Developer is a dynamic position driven by the goal of empowering our internal customers to achieve significant improvements in process efficiency using work flow productivity tools. The RPA Developer will lead discovery, design and testing sessions with our business partners. In addition, the role is responsible for training and socializing to the wider organization to promote wider adoption and usage of these productivity tools. This role will utilize RPA (Robotics Process Automation), APA (Analytics Process Automation) and Data Visualization tools such as Spotfire, AlterYX, Automation Anywhere and/or other similar tools.
- Work with process owners to execute RPA/ETL initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA/ETL solutions; and ensuring quality of the project.
- Assist process owners in the construction of business cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA/ETL solutions throughout the organization.
- Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices.
- Work with process owners to ensure all project documents are maintained, and knowledge is transferred to process owners throughout the engagement.
- Participate in trainings and relevant trade shows to enhance your skills and abilities in RPA, ETL and Data Visualization solutions.
- Support your process owners in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as end user relationships.
- Lead, mentor and motivate your project teams in the execution of day-to-day tasks and in the development of their RPA/ETL skills and abilities.
- Perform end to end validation on all finalized projects to ensure quality and compliance.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Robotics Process Automation and/or Extract, Transform, Load tools (Alteryx) or equivalent education.
- Must have a “can do” attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment where the need to innovate and execute fast is imperative for success.
- Mental flexibility, including ability to dive deep into details of work flow processes ensuring quality while understanding the big picture objectives of a given project.
- Proven experience leading strategic discover, design and testing sessions of major cross-functional business efforts.
- Demonstrated expertise in project management and process improvement projects.
- Ability to understand complex work flows with limited direct experience in the process.
- Strong communication skills able to support independent viewpoints to senior leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences or Business; Master’s Degree in business or Data Analytics preferred.
- Strong analytical ability, including the ability to anticipate the impact of process changes.
- Strong English skills, written and verbal.
Nice to have's:
- Understanding of SAP as it relates to service delivery and customer care partners.
- Previous experience in Automation Anywhere
- Programming experience (R, Python, SQL, etc.)
- Spotfire, SAP Business Intelligence, Salesforce reporting experience.
- High level of Microsoft Office platform experience.
- A probation period is 3 months, then an indefinite contract
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home due to pandemic (150) PLN net monthly extra
- Possibility to borrow screen and chair from the office
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Casual dress policy
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Fresh fruit served every morning (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room (as soon as we get back to the office)
- and up to 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."