Purchasing Specialist USApply Now
- Krakow (City), Lesser Poland Voivodeship
- Provides resolution for non-technical internal customer inquiries
- Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions.
- Create Purchase Orders (PO) in SAP for Service Contracts and demand services purchased from non-PerkinElmer service providers.
- Follow-up on all Purchase Order requests and inquiries.
- Ensure Receipt of service documentation from Suppliers.
- Follow up with suppliers on aging purchase orders,
- Review, Process and Approve Vendor Invoices for Payment.
- Escalate Service delays and invoice discrepancies for resolution.
- B.A/B.S. Degree preferred
- Experience in purchasing, procurement, order entry, customer service or logistics in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Fluent English (at least C1 level)
- Evening working hours: (8.5h between 2pm and 2am)
What we offer:
• Attractive compensation and performance bonus
• Attractive nightshift bonus
• Night taxi service (within Krakow municipality borders) or free parking spot
• 3 dayshifts a month
• Recognition & referral awards
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Business, technical and soft skills trainings
• Private medical care (incl. dental care)
• Life & accident insurance
• Sport programs (individual and team)
• CSR activities
• Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
• Modern office facility including parking lot
• Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
• Casual dress policy
• Fresh fruits served every morning
• Bike ride subsidy
• …and 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams