Procure to Pay Specialist with French or German
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-025974
- Ensure Receipt of service documentation from Suppliers.
- Follow up with suppliers on aging purchase orders,
- Review, Process and Approve Vendor Invoices for Payment.
- Escalate Service delays and invoice discrepancies for resolution.
- Records all cost savings such as credits, reduced or eliminated travel charges and other savings which reduce the program cost and contribute to the contribution margin
- Follow up to ensure that all questions/requests/customer commitments are responded to or resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Helping, advising and training the team members on the invoice review process & DMR (debit memo request)
- Finding new solution to improve the process
- Run required reports to identify service events which require charge back to the customer.
- Complete the chargeback process, obtaining customer approvals where required, in advance of PKI customer invoicing.
- Maintain surveillance and escalate to service leadership any instances where billing cannot occur due to pending customer approval or funding issues.
Requirements for the position:
- B.A/B.S. Degree preferred
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual.
- Understanding of how purchasing impacts business P&L and CM.
- Bias for action and high level of commitment to customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of SAP desirable.
- Understanding of purchase order, billing and invoice processes
- Fluent English
- Very good French (B2) or German (B2)
- Helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment
- A probation period is 3 months, then an indefinite contract
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home due to pandemic -150 PLN net monthly extra
- Possibility to borrow screen and chair from the office during the pandemic
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Casual dress policy
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Fresh fruit served every morning (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room (as soon as we get back to the office)
- and up to 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”