Procure to Pay Associate with German
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-023759
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally. If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
- Ensure receipt of service documentation from suppliers
- Follow up with suppliers on aging purchase orders
- Review, process and approve vendor invoices for payment
- Escalate service delays and invoice discrepancies for resolution
- Records all cost savings such as credits, reduced or eliminated travel charges and other savings which reduce the program cost and contribute to the contribution margin
- Follow up to ensure that all questions/requests/customer commitments are responded to or resolved to the customer’s satisfaction
- Helping, advising and training the team members on the invoice review process & DMR (debit memo request)
- Finding new solution to improve the process
- Run required reports to identify service events which require charge back to the customer
- Complete the chargeback process, obtaining customer approvals where required, in advance of PKI customer invoicing
- Maintain surveillance and escalate to service leadership any instances where billing cannot occur due to pending customer approval or funding issues
- Very good English at least B2
- Very Good German at least B2
- Experience in customer service or logistics in a team-based environment will be an advantage
- Familiar with purchase order, billing and invoice processes will be an advantage
- B.A/B.S. Degree preferred
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual
- Bias for action and high level of commitment to customer
- Very good verbal and written communications skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Working with us implies:
- Helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment
- Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- Career development opportunities in multiple business areas
- A probation period is 3 months, then an indefinite contract
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Possibility to borrow screen and chair from the office
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Casual dress policy
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Fresh fruit served every morning (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room (as soon as we get back to the office)
- and up to 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."