Paid Internship in Legal Department (English speaker)
Poland | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-032747
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere. Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally. If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
Paid internship in Legal Department
- Conduct all-source research via websites, foreign source materials and legal documents on country specific regulations concerning company's day-to-day operations
- Currently enrolled in a relevant law school or graduate program
- Strong communication, interpersonal and computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to write, analyze and summarize complex information
- Fluent English (C1)
- Available to work min. 25h a week
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in bio-tech international company
- Energetic and very welcoming environment
Paid internship for 6 months
Possibility to prolong cooperation
Flexible working hours
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."