P2P Manager & Process Improvements Leader
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-024016
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively, where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere. Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally. If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
Seeking a strategic and experienced leader within our Procure to Pay Department team; you will play a key role in PerkinElmer’s Service Operations teams working with visibility and support from Senior Stakeholder level. You will need to challenge the status quo by being the Subject Matter Expert & evangelist for Lean & BPI. Based at our Krakow site, you will coach and support our Global PtP and Shared Service Functions as we deploy and build modern, robust business processes and increase our operating value. We are looking for a colleague who uses their analytical mindset to challenge the status quo, build relationships across organizational levels and allow us to work even smarter. You are no stranger to strategic thinking, and being process- and results-driven, you are open to understand new contexts, speak your mind and bring ideas to the table.
- Perform Managerial role (about 2-3 direct reports and 35 indirect reports); serve as a coach, plan career development patch, organize training and developement, supervise performance plan.
- Be the Global PtP Expert, Support the Krakow & Global leadership team to ensure that Lean culture and continuous process improvement is embedded
- Idenitfy process opportunities to Improve, Automate and streamline our business transactional processes
- Identify opportunities to increase value proposition of PtP and Global Shared Service
- Create Strategy & input for standard process design for all relevant elements, i.e. Processes, Policies & Procedures, Master Data, (Risks and) Controls, Solutions, Organizational Structures and KPIs
- Co-ordinate with Automation teams, Process owners, Service Operations and Delivery teams to create an efficient & effective environment for deploying Process Improvements
- Monitoring and using operating metrics to identify process improvement initiatives
- Lead and Guide successful Transition of workload from Regions into Shared Services.
- Recommend policy or procedure enhancements for global SOPs.
- Support sourcing, negotiation, and contract management for Service Third Party Vendors
- Track Vendor Cost saving initiatives, within PtP responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with changing priorities and deadlines
- Interested in Candidates with +2 years in a Strategic, Process Improvement role in PTP area & People Management experience
- Must have demonstrated experience in Managing, neagotiating with or Liasing with Third Party Vendors and success of outcome
- Must have experience of Leading Departments and Developing the people within
- Preferred knowledge or experience in PtP, Procurement or other Financial roles
- Demonstrated high level work ethic and organizational skills is a “must have”
- Strong attention to detail; demonstrated accurate information transcription
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in SAP/ECC Essential
- Project management experience desirable
- Understanding of excellent Customer Service
- Experience in SAP Business Objects & Spotfire reporting tools a bonus
- Ability to communicate both internally & externally; orally and in writing
- Management/Project Management - Sets goals and engages the team around them
- Talent Development – Develops and implements processes and practices to proactively attract, select, and retain top, diverse talent
- Customer Focus - Understands and acts on the needs of the internal and external customer
- Learning Mindset - Has an attitude that predisposes you to be open to new experiences, to believe you can and will learn, and to intentionally grow and develop from your experience. Approaches experience favorably disposed to learn, grow, and develop. Intentionally learns in all aspects of your work life.
- Business Acumen (Enterprise Mindset) - Has a strong understanding and awareness of customer needs, industry knowledge, financial performance, data and internal business processes and operations. Displays organizational insight across PKI; understands and leverages the internal matrix to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Professional Presence - Conveys self-confidence, communicates clearly and effectively. Influences and inspires others through being authentic, self aware, curious, confident, and persuasive while building trust and goodwill
- A probation period is 3 months, then an indefinite contract
- Location: Krakow or remote in Poland
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Possibility to borrow screen and chair from the office
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Casual dress policy
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Fresh fruit served every morning (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room (as soon as we get back to the office)
- and up to 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”