OneSource Contracts AssociateApply Now
- Krakow (City), Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Priorities and Objectives
- Quote creation and contract booking for the OneSource Service contract accounts.
- Invoice creation and customization for OneSource service contracts by specific account, including month end chargeback process for all out of scope services, at the line item level with supporting documentation.
- Follow customer specific electronic invoicing submission processes.
- Equipment record creation. Scrutinize and edit instrument lists provided from various sources and presented in various forms.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the varied contract coverage’s offered.
- Manage the change control process for the adds, deletes and changes of instruments on OneSource service contracts and the equipment database submitted to the contracts team. Perform month end quality checks on contracts.
- Provide support for all aspects of SAP contract material management, supporting OneSource multi-vendor instruments, searching for and identifying valid contract materials and submitting and fulfilling requests for new materials as necessary.
- Help support financial understanding of SAP based OneSource Contracts. Working closely with financial team to ensure accurate financial performance reporting.
- Help support ongoing continuous improvement for the OneSource Business.
- Back up for Laboratory Relocation project processing to include equipment and contract creation, service call creation, project invoicing, financial tracking and coordination with the teams involved in the relocation project.
- Provide standard data for monthly reviews (MOR).
- Monitor contract renewal dates and support quarter end renewal for local teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 2-3 years data administration experience.
- Self-motivated individual with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm and openness for change and innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office with focus on very good Excel skills.
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of another European language
- SAP (SD/FI)
- Industry /scientific instrument knowledge
What we offer:
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruits served every morning
- bike ride subsidy
- …and 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams