North America HR Operations Advisor
Krakow (City), Poland | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID AMS-LSDx-JR-0098
Are you ready to be part of the team effort which helps improve the lives of millions of people and create a healthier world? When you work at PerkinElmer, that’s exactly what you’ll do. From our dedicated scientists and world-class operations employees to our innovative R&D professionals and committed sales and service groups, we’re a unique team of 16,000+ global colleagues who come to work every day knowing we’re making a difference. Through innovation, collaboration, and belief in our mission, we strive to create an inspiring and inclusive culture for our employees, so they can be their best and, together, create a better tomorrow.
As part of the HR Operations team, you are an integral component of the North American HR delivery model within PerkinElmer, providing thoughtful HR program and process guidance to employees and managers, and managing a variety of administrative HR responsibilities.
HR Advisors evaluate incoming inquiries and take appropriate action to ensure effective resolution and a positive employee experience. As the primary point of contact for HR service delivery, the HR Shared Services team strives to provide high-quality HR support and continuous process improvement. Problem solvers who possess innate technical aptitude, a thoughtful approach to their communications, and a desire to get involved in the people side of an organization are encouraged to apply.
- Engage with new hires to ensure smooth transition from candidate to onboarded employee, including conducting orientation, and supporting onboarding inquiries and activities
- Provide foundational human resources support throughout the employee lifecycle for employees in the United States and Canada, from pre-hire to post-termination. Triage, answer and escalate inquiries as needed.
- Provide first-line HR system support to users who need help with Workday and Ceridian Dayforce (payroll) systems.
- Manage employee records (both physical and electronic), ensuring accurate information is included on all records, and that records are appropriately updated
- Support auditing and reporting requests as required and review data for accuracy
- Conduct system testing and participate in process implementation or improvement activities as assigned by your manager. Identify and notify your manager of any areas of opportunity for process improvement and enhancement of the employee experience
- In collaboration with Legal and HR teams maintain documentation on the HR portal, ensuring relevant guides and policies are up- to-date and made available as needed.
- Deliver appropriate, thorough, and thoughtful communications to employees, managers, and other HR team members through multiple channels
- Additional assignments as provided by your manager.
- A minimum of 2 years of HR experience.
- Experience in supporting employees located in the US and Canada.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work US Eastern time zone schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and willingness to learn and cultivate knowledge in HR systems.
- High levels of emotional intelligence with a customer service approach to supporting employees.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and fluctuating levels of demand, strong organizational skills, and the ability to independently complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle situations with appropriate care and compassion.
What we offer:
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies,
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Internal career development opportunities in multiple business areas
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room
- and up to 4 additional days of vacation.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further and apply! We will start interviews soon as we find suitable candidates.
Join Us – For the Better
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."