Lead Development Representatives with German
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-015057
LDR promptly respond to marketing qualified leads within established SLAs (service level agreements), creating opportunities accepted by sales
- Lead Development Representatives are front-line team members in PerkinElmer’s demand generation marketing program.
- Act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Collaborate with sales to create a seamless hand-off experience of qualified opportunities
- Review database of ‘pre-qualified leads’ to identify Qualified Lead Strategy
- Convert qualified leads to sales opportunities and transfer to territory aligned Sales representatives; conduct hand-over/briefing calls with Sales representatives, setting Sales up for successful first prospect conversations
- Serve as the first contact that prospects talk with, represent the company and are responsible for providing a great first impression while understanding business objectives
- Evaluate these ‘qualified leads’ from omni-channel marketing activities against Budget, Authority, Need & Timing (BANT) criteria
- Provide a positive, engaging experience for all prospective customers through natural conversation that reflects an understanding of the prospect’s business and needs
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Meticulously track all Prospect insight in Salesforce to support sales teams with solid prospect background, including validation of interest, potential pain or critical issue, decision making authority and ensuring accurate contact information
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology or similar scientific field
- Fluent English and very good German
- Previous experience in working with sales preferred but not required
- Organized, methodical and able to multi-task
- Good customer service ethic
- Excellent listening, communication, very good relationship skills
- Results focused
- Action orientated
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care (incl. dental care)
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- …and 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."