Lead Development Representative with Italian
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-022916
PerkinElmer is actively looking for Lead Development Representatives to join our growing team in Krakow, Poland. You will act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. We're looking for a results-oriented, highly organized candidate with incredible communications skills. Serving as the first contact that prospects talk with, you are responsible for providing a great first impression while understanding business objectives, and ultimately feeding insights, gathered from your conversations, back to the sales organization. You will be measured by your speed of engagement, creating opportunities accepted by sales, as well as a pipeline created and won.
- Provide a positive, engaging experience for all prospective customers through natural conversation that reflects an understanding of the prospect’s business and needs
- Promptly respond to marketing qualified leads within established SLAs
- Maintain active engagement with prospective customers using creative follow-up communication
- Evaluate these ‘qualified leads’ from omnichannel marketing activities against Budget, Authority, Need & Timing (BANT) criteria
- Review database of ‘pre-qualified leads’ for high potential prospects; conduct outreach and stimulate interest in PerkinElmer Products and Services
- Meticulously track all Prospect insight in Salesforce to support sales teams with solid prospect background, including validation of interest, potential pain or critical issue, decision making authority and ensuring accurate contact information
- Collaborate with sales to create a seamless hand-off experience of qualified opportunities
- Convert qualified leads to sales opportunities and transfer to territory aligned Sales representatives; conduct hand-over/briefing calls with Sales representatives, setting Sales up for successful first prospect conversations
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in a sales environment or front line customer service
- Fluent in Italian & English (at least C1 level)
- Phenomenal people skills, with excellent phone presence
- Ability to verbally and quickly connect with a wide variety of science-oriented business professionals at all levels
- Positive, energetic and optimistic attitude with a passion for winning
- Excellent organization and follow up skills, with extremely strong attention to detail
- Team-oriented with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and energy filled environment
- Persistence to get the job done with a willingness to learn and adapt on a daily basis
- A dependable, responsible and reliable individual with a self-starter mentality, and an ability to work independently
- Experience in the business areas of bio-technology, diagnostics, life science research, food, environmental and industrial testing preferred, but not required
- Experience working with a CRM such as Salesforce and Sales Loft
- This position will require 0-15% travel
- Helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment
- A probation period is 3 months, then an indefinite contract
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home due to pandemic -150 PLN net monthly extra
- Possibility to borrow screen and chair from the office during the pandemic
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Casual dress policy
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Fresh fruit served every morning (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room (as soon as we get back to the office)
- and up to 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."