Junior Inside Sales Representative with German (1-year replacement)
Krakow (City), Poland
As a worldwide pioneer of scientific technologies, we provide our customers with advanced detection, imaging, software and services solutions. And it takes a motivated, highly skilled Sales team to make sure those tools get in the hands of the people we can help. Add your consultative approach and experience selling capital equipment to our team, driving product and service transactions to achieve success – and better the world.
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in sales at PerkinElmer.
- Good Listener
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesLocation(s) Krakow (City), Poland Status Fixed Term (Fixed Term) Job ID JR-018149
Start your journey as a Junior Inside Sales Rep with German!
Junior Inside Sales Representative with German is responsible for aftermarket business development in DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland – territory spitted between 3 people) with accountability for driving growth of consumables and minor accessories sales. This shall be achieved by working with Customer Care, Service and Sales field teams, Product Specialists involving all activities which contribute to promotion and sales of entire consumable portfolio consistent with strategic business goals. Additionally this position is responsible for building and maintaining strong customer and channel relationships and providing pre- and post-sales support.
This is an office/home based role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology or similar scientific field is a must
- Very good English
- Very good German
- Strong process and IT capabilities
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Organized, methodical and able to multi-task
- Good customer service ethic
- Excellent listening, communication, very good relationship skills
- Committed to Customers
- Results focused
- Action orientated
What we offer:
- 1-year replacement contract
- Helping to innovate for a healthier world
- Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- Career development opportunities in multiple business areas
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- …and 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams