ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-030971
Our international trade compliance program ensures compliance with trade regulations in all the countries we do business in. This role will be based in Krakow Poland, interacting with the global team as required, in support of the following Key Responsibilities:
Denied and Restricted Party Screening:
This position will review all sales orders held due to a partial or 100% match to an entity on a sanctioned party list to determine if it can be released or requires a license.
Export License Determination Administration:
This program requires specific documentation for export license applications and this position will be responsible to coordinate the collection of these documents and analyze their accuracy and completeness for the license submission.
Import and Export Classifications:
This position will be responsible to classify all parts and materials with a Harmonized Tariff Classification and Export Classification Control Number.
Internal Control Administration:
This position is responsible for the routine administrative tasks associated with department policies, procedures, and work instructions. Ensuring these documents are readily accessible and maintained according to required schedules.
Global Training Plan Administration:
Responsible for the routine administrative tasks associated with our global, regional, and site-specific training plans and record keeping within our Learning Management System.
- Oversight of ITC Portal and network drives
- Collection of Business Metrics and KPI’s for our monthly ITC reporting
- Risk management, financial reporting, and transactional audits
- 5 years of experience preferred in same or similar function
- BA/BS degree or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- In depth and thorough knowledge of customs processes
- Consider a plus:
- Certification in US & EU Import and Export trade regulations
- Internal Control Plans
- Knowledge of international logistics
Required Skill Set:
- Proficient in Excel
- Very good Word and PowerPoint skills
- Very good communicator (written and verbal)
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented and analytical minded
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work effectively with internal customers in different time zones
- Ability to work in an international team environment
Other skills considered a plus:
- Familiarity with:
- SAP, GTS, Process Weaver, MS SharePoint
- Data system utilized by freight carriers or brokers
- Business Object/Web Intelligence, Spotfire
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”