Inside Sales Specialist with Nordics language
Krakow (City), Poland | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-034863
Are you ready to be part of the team effort which helps improve the lives of millions of people and create a healthier world? When you work at PerkinElmer, that’s exactly what you’ll do. From our dedicated scientists and world-class operations employees to our innovative R&D professionals and committed sales and service groups, we’re a unique team of 16,000+ global colleagues who come to work every day knowing we’re making a difference. Through innovation, collaboration, and belief in our mission, we strive to create an inspiring and inclusive culture for our employees, so they can be their best and, together, create a better tomorrow.
The Inside Sales Team is part of EMEAI Commercial Organization executing remote sales of consumables and minor accessories supporting customers in the Nordics region. The product portfolio consumables for all the PerkinElmer Analytical product lines: Atomic Spectroscopy - ICPOES, ICPMS & AA; Materials Characterisation - UV/Vis, Fluorescence , IR & Thermal Analysis and Chromatography) – http://www.perkinelmer.com/lab-solutions
The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for aftermarket business development in the Nordics with accountability for driving growth of consumables and minor accessories sales. This will involve close collaboration with the Service and Sales field teams to promote and sell the full consumables portfolio. Additionally, this position is responsible for building and maintaining strong customer and channel relationships and providing pre- and post-sales support.
- Manage and grow the consumables & minor accessories business within given territory
- Identifying new accounts and building relationships with key stake holders there;
- Nurturing/promoting growth of existing customer accounts (reviewing buying history, up/cross-selling)
- Generate leads for instrument and service sales teams
- Promote on-line purchasing channels and standing order agreements during client interactions
- Interface with other departments as required, including Logistics, Manufacturing and Quality to support customer from initial contact/quotation to delivery
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through customer contact to appropriate owner
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows
- Prepare a variety of reports, including activity, follow-up, progress on the sales outcomes
- Make cold calls and prepare quotations and tenders to prospective customers, actively promote company’s products
- Using SAP, SFDC, CRM and other company software if needed to prepare reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology or similar scientific field is a must
- Written and spoken English (mandatory)
- Written and spoken Swedish/Norwegian (mandatory)
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Organized, methodical and able to multi-task
- Good customer service ethic
- Excellent listening, communication, very good relationship skills
- Results focused
- Action orientated
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER,
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI,
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies,
- Home Office,
- Allowance for working from home 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Referral awards,
- Internal career development opportunities in multiple business areas,
- Modern office facility including parking lot,
- Bike ride subsidy,
- CSR & sports activities,
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room,
- and up to 4 additional days of vacation,
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further and apply!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."