Full Stack DeveloperApply Now
- Krakow (City), Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Full Stack Developer is involved in the design and development of software solutions and websites. Upgrading existing technologies, researching modern, best practice approaches to requirements put forward by the business. The Developer will follow the direction of an Architect or Technical Lead. The person will work mostly on implementing and maintaining a web-based ecommerce platform based and integrations to other system.
Requirementsfor the position:
- One or more Object Oriented language - Java, C++, C#, etc.
- Experience with RESTful services and API’s
- Agile development experience (SCRUM, SAFe...)
Nice to have:
- Front-end JS framework experience (Angular, React, etc.)
- Relational DB experience (like MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, etc.)
- NoSQL DB experience - Mongo, Dynamo, etc.
- Experience in Ruby, Go, Functional Languages and others that are similar
- Experience with UX development on Mobile and Web
- DevOps knowledge with pipeline CI/CD tools (Circle, Jenkins, etc)
- Test automation tool experience - like Selenium, etc.
- Infrastructure as Code (IAC) like Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Cloud development and administration in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.
What we offer:
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care (incl. dental care)
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruit served every morning
- bike ride subsidy
- home office
…and up to 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams