EMEA Warehousing & CI Manager
Krakow (City), Poland | Mechelen, Belgium | Milan, Italy | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID AMS-AES-JR-0205
Are you ready to be part of the team effort which helps improve the lives of millions of people and create a healthier world? When you work at PerkinElmer, that’s exactly what you’ll do. From our dedicated scientists and world-class operations employees to our innovative R&D professionals and committed sales and service groups, we’re a unique team of 16,000+ global colleagues who come to work every day knowing we’re making a difference. Through innovation, collaboration, and belief in our mission, we strive to create an inspiring and inclusive culture for our employees, so they can be their best and, together, create a better tomorrow.
The EMEA Warehouse Operations and CI Manager assists in the development of a warehouse strategy to deliver PerkinElmer’s business objectives, with the primary goal to maximize operational efficiency, and will drive and define continuous improvement aligns with PKI ambitious, fast-growing and transforming journey.
- To assist in the development of a warehouse strategy to deliver PKI business objectives
- Manage overall operational targets for to the Regional Super Territory Distribution (3PL)
- SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) for stakeholders’ inquiries relating to the Regional Super Territory Distribution operations
- To monitor warehouse performances and to streamline processes,
- Evaluate and propose & implement process improvement
- Ensure transaction & processes compliance
- Review detailed monthly invoice for accuracy, escalating any variances for correction or credit
- Monitor, measure and report on issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within
- agreed formats and timescales
- Drive effective Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAR-CAPA) with the Regional Super Territory
- Distribution center as required
- Develop best practices to drive operational consistency, standardization, and value to the business
- Support and plan for warehouse business continuity. Represent PKI in business continuity plan (BCP) drills and plan reviews, validate warehouse operational readiness
Requirements for the position:
- A minimum of 7+ years Logistics management -Inventory Control experience – Essential
- Knowledge of SAP is obligatory required
- Have worked for/with a 3PL previously
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies, (Lean Six Sigma)
- Experience on managing budgets up to 1,500K Euros per year.
- Strong capability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in English is required (C1level)
- Strong team player, resilient, results-driven
- This position will collaborate with stakeholders regionally and may be required to support projects/priorities/meetings during non-standard working hours.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time both domestically and internationally
What we offer:
- Open, employee-focused work environment with room for recreation
- PerkinElmer’s Learning Hub
- Enjoyable Employee Events (townhalls, team buildings, parties)
- Internal mobility programs
- And other benefits respective to the country you apply for.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further and apply! We will start interviews soon as we find suitable candidates.
Join Us – For the Better
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."