Digital Transaction Support & Onboarding Specialist
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-019830
- Solving for immediate customer needs including complaints, issues, tasks, requests, or updates
- Handling incoming contact from customers and customer systems (calls, email, 3rd party platforms)
- Logging, classifying, solving and closing any issues that pop up in a timely and effective manner and keeping the customer informed throughout the process
- Following documented troubleshooting steps before escalation to others on the team by using the website, web admin tool, SAP, and by working with 3rd party platform support
- Acting as the customer facing “case owner” from end to end when the customer has reported a problem
- Directly oversee and manage integration projects for automation of end to end B2B transactions including order, order confirmation, shipment notification, invoice and eventually payment
- Improve KPIs for customer integration projects, existing customer satisfaction, and existing customer issue resolution
- Streamline the processes followed organizationally to support our existing e-procurement, e-invoice and shop online customers.
- Own each automation project end to end (documentation of requirements, project management, customer master account mapping in SAP) c
- Continually improve process and procedure documentation to ensure consistent global processes are followed
- Learn more about market automation possibilities and trends to foresee any development needs and process improvement opportunities
- Provide troubleshooting support to integration as needed
- 5y+ of previous experience in Credit Collections, Customer Service, Master Data Management or Data Stewardship
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP
- Process improvement experience highly desirable
- Fluent in English - at least CEFR B2 level
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think analytically
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Commitment to quality processes and outcomes
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."