Data Warehouse Financial Analyst
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-026552
Data Warehouse & Intercompany Financial Analyst: This individual has a unique opportunity to own and execute global financial processes related to key financial metrics.
- Own all financial data loads in the Company’s Datawarehouse system that is integral for management reporting supports external reporting metrics.
- Lead global processes around intercompany activities, key financial close transactions, data management
- Design analytics to monitor accuracy/reasonableness of the system eliminations for intercompany revenue, cost of goods and markup.
- Perform reconciliations between SAP, HFM (financial consolidation system) and data warehouse. Implement solutions for identified errors and propose enhancements to minimize manual workarounds.
- Enforce consistency, completeness, and accuracy in the recording of transactions globally through development of process standards, effective communication, and training programs with key business stakeholders.
- SME for all intercompany activities, or new SAP entity set up, providing design and requirements input, supporting UAT activities and ensuring new SAP set-ups adhere to global process standards.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Accounting and/or Finance.
- 3+ years of relevant financial experience, preferably in a Financial Analyst role.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and analytical tools.
- Experience in management of large financial data sets & financial close processes.
- Ability to disaggregate, analyze and reconcile financial data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Knowledge of the business enterprise functions and processes.
- SAP and Hyperion Essbase.
- Data science, analytics, and process improvement approach.
- Helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment
- A probation period is 3 months
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home due to pandemic - 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Possibility to borrow screen and chair from the office during the pandemic
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Casual dress policy
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Fresh fruit served every morning (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room (as soon as we get back to the office)
- and up to 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”