Data Insight Analyst
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-026823
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively, where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere. Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally. If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
The Data Insights Analyst is responsible for providing strategic business analysis, merging datasets, driving the creation and communication of clear and insightful reporting in a Client facing role. This individual, in partnership with the Client(s), leads efforts in establishing standards for reliable data, optimizing business processes, and identifying drivers of the program’s financial performance.
- Standardizing, preparing and delivering detailed reporting and analytics regarding Client Laboratory Assets bringing fiscal awareness and ensuring the Client meets critical cost targets
- Drive the analysis, recommendations, and cost savings validation discussions with the client in alignment with agreed to customer cost savings goals
- Support the compilation of Monthly and Quarterly Reporting per the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), in preparation for executive reviews
- Analyze KPI and Asset level reporting to provide recommendations for improvement, highlighting opportunities and driving awareness of gaps as it relates to metrics, downtime, repair rates, and cost to service
- Lead Root Cause Analysis efforts to mitigate asset failures and reduce program cost
- Lead standardization of customer Asset list with respect to inconsistencies around nomenclature: Manufacturer – Model – Description, etc. as per the OneSource standardization tables
- Support broader OneSource innovation initiatives to improve lab optimization and reduce cost, as applicable.
- Build a thorough understanding of the Client(s), their business, processes, and instruments in order to meet their business goals
- Demonstrate leadership acumen by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by establishing a communication process with the Program Manager.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key customer stakeholders
- Meet all customer deadlines
- Champion growth of the OneSource business, acting as an ambassador of PerkinElmer and the PerkinElmer portfolio of services
- 3 - 4 years of experience with Data Analytics, Project or Program Management or Operations Management
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Macros, Pivot Tables and complex formulas
- Experience with Data Visualization Software, preferably Spotfire, Alteryx, Tableau
- Proficient in use of SAP or similar ERP systems
- Knowledge of Asset Management Systems desire
- Project Management experience and demonstrated success in Continuous Improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven operational ability to visualize, identify steps and implement processes
- Exhibits strong bias for action and a results orientation, tackling tough problems with firm deadlines, championing positive change
- Ability to travel as business requires
What we offer
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home due to pandemic - 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Possibility to borrow screen and chair from the office during the pandemic
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Casual dress policy
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Fresh fruit served every morning (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room (as soon as we get back to the office)
- and up to 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”