Customer Accounts Specialist with English
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID JR-026824
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere. Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally. If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
General Customer Inquiries:
- Monitor & respond to email, web portal to ensure requests are responded to according to established standards or special SLA´s.
- As necessary, refer customer to the correct internal professional to ensure the most effective escalation, transfer or reassignment path, achieving resolution and customer satisfaction.
Service Scheduling and Processing:
- Monitor & respond to email and web portal to ensure response times are within the requirements set for in the respective customer Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement.
- Process requests for equipment service, confirming equipment coverage and service provider, identifying events which will be billable to the customer. Obtain customer purchase orders for billable events before work is started.
- Utilize SAP, Service Max and/or customer’s system of record, if required, to capture details regarding the event.
- Input data from Field Service Reports (FSR’s) into required system of record, assuring that start and end dates and times are correct.
- Collect proper customer data and information for account creation and maintenance (equipment adds to the program, deletes from the program, or entitlement changes.
- Run required reports to identify Maintain service events which require charge back to the customer.
- Complete the chargeback process to prepare for customer invoicing.
Purchase Order Creation:
- Obtain required documentation and approval prior to creation of Purchase Orders for service requests to be completed by non-PerkinElmer suppliers.
- Work with service delivery team to ensure service delivery goals are met for cost savings, cost avoidance and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Ability to articulate with technically oriented people, quickly establish rapport, gain their confidence, respect and trust.
- Discuss troubleshooting/repair situations with service providers or customers, in a professional, cost effective manner, utilizing poise, tact and diplomacy to obtain cooperation and results.
- B.A/B.S. degree or 1 to 3 years of experience in a team-based customer service environment / order management / customer or vendor quiries management.
- Fulent english preferably C1 level.
- Demonstrated experience using software for word processing, email, order entry, and others as required.
- SAP, Salesforce, Service Max experience desirable.
- Knowledge of MS Office, including MS Excel.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually; organized with good time management skills.
- Bias for action and high level of commitment to customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A probation period is 3 months, then an indefinite contract
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Possibility to borrow screen and chair from the office
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Casual dress policy
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Fresh fruit served every morning (as soon as we get back to the office)
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room (as soon as we get back to the office)
- and up to 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”