Commercial Operations Analyst
Krakow (City), Poland | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID AMS-LSDx-JR-0079
Are you ready to be part of the team effort which helps improve the lives of millions of people and create a healthier world? When you work at PerkinElmer, that’s exactly what you’ll do. From our dedicated scientists and world-class operations employees to our innovative R&D professionals and committed sales and service groups, we’re a unique team of 16,000+ global colleagues who come to work every day knowing we’re making a difference. Through innovation, collaboration, and belief in our mission, we strive to create an inspiring and inclusive culture for our employees, so they can be their best and, together, create a better tomorrow.
The Commercial Insights Analyst for the Commercial Operations COE organization plays a pivotal role in driving value, efficiency, and revenue through sales & service enablement processes and tools for PerkinElmer’s 1,500+ global field professionals. This role will be essential in informing and influencing regional commercial leaders, Commercial Operations, and key global stakeholders by enabling high quality analytics, development of dashboards and tools and supporting operational needs.
The successful candidate must have experience driving sales, service & marketing analytics processes and designing business workflows in accordance with leadership vision and best practices. This role requires a close partnership with Global Commercial Technologies to deliver a cohesive and desired experience to sales, service, and their customers.
- Acting as an internal knowledge expert and partnering with key stakeholders, working collaboratively with respective teams(s) as well as other cross-company and cross-functional partners to develop tools, dashboards, reporting and process improvements
- Equips customer facing teams with engaging content, customer insights and streamlined processes to maximize buyer interactions, optimize selling motions and enhance effectiveness
- Provide regular dashboards, reports, analysis, KPIs and recommendations on operational performance to regional commercial leaders, Commercial Operations and key global stakeholders
- Promotes tool awareness and facilitates new/ongoing education programs to sales, service and marketing to drive tool adoption and usage
- Deal with ad hoc enquiries for operational data with a high degree of accuracy, appropriate context on data and insights / narratives as needed
- Act as liaison between internal customers and IT to drive improvements to existing tools and the development of new tools to meet our internal customer’s needs.
- Work with regional commercial leaders, Commercial Operations, and key global stakeholders to identify process gaps and develop action plans.
- Uses data to gain insights and trends on enablement content consumption and utilization and make recommendations for continued improvement
- Designing, leading, and executing qualitative and quantitative analysis projects to address key business questions related to commercial products and or operational data
- Using acquired domain knowledge, identify data quality issues, work to resolve at the source, where possible, and address these data quality issues to allow for accurate reporting.
- 4+ years in advanced analytics and reporting, ideally in within the laboratory/science/biotech industry.
- Deep knowledge of data transformation, harmonization and integration for analytics purposes
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master/PhD degree is a plus.
- Highest personal and professional integrity and strong work ethics
- Ability to articulate vision of transformation efforts and a sense of mission
- Willingness to take charge and provide direction
- Results orientation, willingness to commit to a direction and drive operations to completion
- Demonstrated ability to manage adversity and challenging situations
- Ability to manage senior relationships across all the Business and Functional areas
- Ability to develop cooperative and constructive working relationships
- Ability to handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts and negotiate with others
- Collaborative team player orientation towards work relationships, strong culture awareness
- Effectiveness in building trust, respect, and cooperation among teams
- Highly effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong planning and data analytics skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable working in unpredictable environments
- Must be results-driven with an aptitude to learn new systems and retain technical information
- Ability to navigate complex data and systems
- Experience in analytical tools such as SQL, QLIK, Tableau, Spotfire, Alteryx, PowerBI
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Eloqua, Showpad and/or SalesLoft a plus
- Expertise in MS Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive)
Project Oversight and Decisioning
- Highly developed skills in priority setting and alignment of project priorities with commercial strategy
- Ability to break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals
- Ability to get to the heart of the problem and make sound and timely decisions to resolve problems
- Occasional travel across the territory (10%) to support the needs of the business as necessary.
- This is a full-time roll, but flexible working will be considered.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral are mandatory requirements
What we offer:
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies,
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Internal career development opportunities in multiple business areas
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room
- and up to 4 additional days of vacation.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further and apply! We will start interviews soon as we find suitable candidates.
Join Us – For the Better
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."