ResponsibilitiesLocation Kolkata, West BengalIN Job ID JR-031692
- Sound knowledge on Chemistry.
- Basic knowledge on AAS, ICP, ICPMS and inorganic chemistry.
- Fresher with strong technical knowledge can be considered
- Preferable if experienced in running AAS/ICP/ICPMS.
- Knowledge of Food regulation
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."