ResponsibilitiesLocation Jiangsu, JiangsuCN Job ID JR-010052
- Finish all technical production task independently, experienced in relevant process.
- Gather, analyze technical issue in production and do troubleshooting with Sr.manufacturing engineer and R&D engineer.
- Key material screening (antibody and antigen) due to special demands of IVD reagent production
- 因为体外诊断试剂盒的特殊性，需要进行关键物料筛选(抗体和抗原) 。
- Trial before volume production and confirm materials and equipment status to avoid production scrap.
- Lead and give directions to unskilled technician.
- Support NPI and projects that lead to improvements in quality, costs and overall efficiency.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the management.
- 熟悉生物技术知识和操作。(Familiar with biological technology knowledge and experiment operate.)
- 有一定的组织协调能力和项目管理经验。(Organizational coordination ability and project management experience)
- 独立思考，思维活跃，乐于学习新知识。(Independent thinking, active thinking, willing to learn)
- 沟通能力好，英文读写良好者优先。(Good communication skills, good reading and writing english is preferred)
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."