ResponsibilitiesLocation Jiangsu, JiangsuCN Job ID JR-020376
- Organized and coordinated daily logistics work to ensure timely delivery of customer orders
- Organize and supervise domestic logistics, improve the traceability of logistics activities, and take the initiative to reduce logistics costs on the premise of ensuring service quality
- Optimize import and export business, understand relevant laws and regulations, and ensure smooth international logistics.
- Manage cooperative logistics suppliers, improve service quality, innovate cooperation mode, and reduce operation cost
- Cooperate with Compliance Department to ensure the compliance of logistics activities
- Continuously improve logistics efficiency through process improvement and tool utilization
- Lead annual budget of corporate logistics operations.
- Staff management: employee coaching/training, hiring, LEAD review, and team building etc
- Perform other tasks assigned by the management.
- College degree above in WHS, logistics, operations, business Management
- Three years above of purchasing/logistics/inventory/shipping management experience, or similar experience
- PC proficiency plus familiarity with SAP
- English is good in reading, writing and speaking.
- Good communication skill and organization skill, especially coaching skill.
- Strong leadership
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."