ResponsibilitiesLocation Istanbul, İstanbulTR Job ID JR-032532
We are looking for an Account Manager to sell products from our Analytical portfolio in a manner that positively reflects the company image. The account manager will achieve sales growth, market share gain, and erosion targets in assigned accounts across Marmara and Northern Turkey.
These products are focused around all Analytical lines, but predominantly across the Chromatography product lines.
Full, ongoing, sales and technical training will be given so we are open to applications from proven sales professionals as well as scientists with experience of LC, GC, HPLC or LC-MSMS.
- Actively scout for and be involved in Lead generation activities to identify new accounts and product opportunities.
- Develop and facilitate product demonstrations for the identified prospects/instruments (where applicable).
- Identify customer needs and trends and always present PerkinElmer product and support services to customers appropriately and effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring the territory prospect pipeline is populated with a balance of short-, mid- and long-term prospects sufficient for the continuous attainment of territory year targets
- Actively sell the increased value of PerkinElmer products and services and always negotiate the best price thus minimizing price erosion.
- Maintain technical selling capability to function in a consultative role for the customer.
Develop and own penetration plans in his / her Accounts.
- Maintain an effective time and territory management plan; Always able to professionally present on the current status of the territory, account planning and its business growth potentials.
- Maintain accurate customer and prospect information utilizing approved information and database tools and technologies (salesforce.com). Provide and maintain account mapping on all accounts considered key to PerkinElmer success.
Cultivate partnerships with customers and other suppliers to solve customer problems.
- Own the customer experience in his/her accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate solving customer problems by assuring cross functional coordination.
- Build a long-term strong relationship with the Accounts to protect against competitive threats.
- Participation in tradeshow/exhibitions and tenders.
- Must be Professional and Ethical with high Integrity.
- Proactive mindset with strong sense of responsibility and ownership. He/she is results oriented and able to operate effectively in a multicultural global workplace.
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems. Capable of influence and motivating others.
- Capable to operate independently and as part of a team
- He/ She has excellent leadership and motivational skills, is team orientated and highly communicative.
Education & Experience required:
- University degree within Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Material Engineering is required.
- Experience in Laboratory equipment sales preferable.
- Self-starter with a high degree of independence.
- Experience in project management, excellent planning and organizational skills and good problem-solving abilities.
- Willingness to travel is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- English both written and spoken
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."