Account Manager (Analytical Science) Ankara based
We provide our customers with critical knowledge, expertise and innovative detection, imaging, software, and services solutions so that they can make better decisions for better outcomes. At PerkinElmer, we make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment. Our solutions range from enabling the discovery of more effective diagnostics and therapies, to making sure that the food we eat, the water we drink, and our environment are safe from contaminants. PerkinElmer is looking for a motivated, proven and experienced sales professional to expand our growth in the life science arena. If you are entrepreneurial and enjoy selling capital equipment by employing a consultative sales approach utilizing various organizational assets with the ability to understand scientific application and supporting technology than this is a great opportunity for you.
What makes a successful ‘sales specialist’ at PerkinElmer?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener 10
- Strategic 10
- Problem-solver 9
- Mediator 8
- Results-driven 7
- Quick-thinking 6
- Relationship expertise
- Team player
- Skilled presenter
It Starts with a Mission
Our quest to improve life goes back to our earliest innovators, but the challenges we face today have never been greater.
At PerkinElmer our mission is to innovate for a healthier world, and it starts with our exceptional employees.
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Employer Matching 401(k)
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Paid Holidays and Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
- Ankara, Ankara
Develop and manage accounts/customers in his/her assigned territory, proactively looking to expand business with new customers and maintaining the existing ones with high levels of customer satisfaction. Reach assigned target and achieve sales growth according to the Company plan.
- Manage Sales Plans
- Actively participate in generating ideas for value positioning
- Nurture, maintain and develop Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) at territory level
- Constantly probing customers to better profile their needs and trends in order to make profitable revenue gains.
- Develop and prove PerkinElmer solutions.
- Generate a valuable customer experience through the effective exploitation of Field Application Specialist (FAS) knowledge and skills
- Design a structured Business Plan focused on value generation for existing and new customers
- Ensure that financial and administration processes are managed successfully with a key focus on communication and customer satisfaction.
- Cooperate with all teams (Service, Marketing, Tender administrators, Quality, Customer Care,…)
- Accountable for updating opportunities in a timely manner to produce an accurate business forecast
- Bachelor in science or higher
- Previous experience in commercial roles is appreciated
- Proficient in English
- Good knowledge of informatic tool
- company car, mobile phone and laptop
- performance bonus (25% of the yearly gross salary)
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private pension, health&life & accident insurance
- reimbursed meal expenses
- High Integrity Standards
- Result oriented: combination of a high level of independence but also being able to be part of a sales team.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent marketing acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be applied both inside and outside the company
- A strong track record of championing a product range
- Active agent for team motivation
- Ability to perform in a complex matrix organizational structure, being able to effectively influence across functional boundaries.
- Proactive mindset with strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Priority setting
- Willingness to travel is essential (50%+)
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams