ResponsibilitiesLocation Indianapolis, IndianaUS Job ID JR-020158
Job Title: Laboratory Coordinator
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Type of Assignment: Fulltime
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
The OneSource Site Coordinate will help ensure complete customer satisfaction with PerkinElmer by assisting field-based personnel with administrative duties required to deliver OneSource services.
Assist all site-based personnel and customers with the following:
- Compile and assemble program governance documentation per agreed cadence, in preparation for review with customer. Documentation may include instrument inventory list, program financials, KPI’s/metrics, etc.
- Ad Hoc reports.
- Manage, control and audit site-based instrument spare parts inventory
- General communication / escalation with customers regarding the OneSource program
Instrument Inventory Integrity:
Assist all site-based personnel, internal back office staff and customers to ensure instrument inventory integrity within the data base, by the following:
- Conduct instrument inventory sweeps of all instruments on an annual basis.
- Conduct spot checks of instrument inventory
- Identify changes to instrument inventory, work with site staff and customers to document changes and compile change control documentation (ex.: instrument manufacturer, model, serial number, location, owner, etc.).
- Provide timely information to Workflow Specialists, through the change control process, to update the SAP data base due to instrument inventory changes (MAC process)
- Ability to articulate with technically oriented people, quickly establish rapport, gain their confidence, respect and trust.
- Communicate timely program information internally Discuss troubleshooting/repair situations with customers, in a professional, cost effective manner, utilizing poise, tact and diplomacy to obtain cooperation and results.
- Escalate problems to manager or the appropriate program leader or customer program contact for strategy development and participation as appropriate.
- Follow up to ensure that all questions/requests/customer commitments are responded to or resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Meet OEM or TPV service engineers at customer points of entry, confirm reason for site visit.
- Verify required customer health and safety requirements for site entry have been completed by engineer.
- Escort the engineer to the equipment location and hand off to customer equipment owner/user.
- Upon completion of the service event, escort the engineer back to the customer entry point and obtain a copy of the service report prior to engineer departure.
- Verify performance of maintenance or install and need for return visits.
Not viewing this opportunity on PerkinElmer.com/careers? Use the link below to apply now:
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."