Full Stack Developer
Thāne, India | Krakow (City), Poland
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-024034
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
- Participates in analysis, design and building of software solutions for multiple projects
- Performs other duties assigned by the Technical Lead to support projects and maintenance queue.
Requirementsfor the position
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Developer in .SalesForce/.NET technologies.
- Willingness to work on Salesforce platform in the future
- Experience in design and implementation of high performing and highly scalable websites/applications
- Experience in SalesForce Apex, Lightning framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC framework, and good understanding of design patterns, unit testing etc.
- Experience or Knowledge in AWS services such as EC2, Lambda, S3, ECS, API Gateway etc and using tools such as Terraform, Ansible etc
- Demonstrates willingness and initiative in contributing to the successes of assigned projects
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn, grow, and advance along the Technology career Path
Good to have: Ember.JS, Angular or ReactJS experience, HTML and JS experience. Experience with Salesforce platform
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”