Life Science Software Development Engineer
India | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation India - Remote, IN Job ID JR-033629
We are seeking a software development engineer to join a dynamic team sustaining and developing very popular and widely used chemical applications. You will make substantial contributions to the design and implementation of features in the product line.
The team is distributed over many time zones so flexibility and good communication skills are essential
- A Bachelors degree or higher in computer science or related discipline
- 2+ years experience in C/C++/C# windows development (Visual Studio) AND/OR
- 2+ years experience in Mac development (XCode)
- Experience with agile team practices
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility on meeting schedules to work with colleagues in the USA and Europe
- Strong self-motivation to learn new skills and approaches
- Some familiarity with chemical concepts of atom, bond, stereochemistry, tautomerism etc.
- Familiarity with git and github
- Experience working on larger and diverse code bases
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."