Territory Sales Manager
ResponsibilitiesLocation Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshIN Job ID JR-028023
The incumbent is responsible for achieving sales growth, gaining market share and meeting targets in an assigned area.
- Responsible to manage the New Born Screening, Prenatal, NIPT and molecular / Applied Genomics diagnostics in the assigned territory.
- Should understand business operations of biochemistry and molecular diagnostics products in private labs, hospitals and Government sectors.
- Increase sales volumes, achieve, and possibly overachieve the sales targets on their territory regarding PKI strategy.
- Sell the company’s products or services directly to end-users.
- Develop new accounts and expand existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry or product segment.
- Identify customer needs and trends and present PerkinElmer products and support services to customers appropriately and effectively.
- Ensure the territory prospect pipeline is populated with a balance of short, mid, and long-term prospects that are sufficient for the continuous attainment of territory half-year targets.
- Actively sells the increased value of PerkinElmer products and services and always negotiates the best price, thus minimising price erosion.
- Facilitate in solving customer problems by assuring cross-functional coordination.
- Provide and maintain account mapping on all accounts and maintain accurate customer and prospect information.
- Listen to customer requirements and presents appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Represent the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Creates detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that the prospective customer largely dictates
- Review his own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Attend team meetings and share best practices with colleagues.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”