Senior Manager, Systems IntegrationApply Now
- Hopkinton, MA
Hands on leader with current experience in systems integration, IPaaS tools (Boomi, Informatica, WebMethods, etc.),
API design and development, cloud and SaaS integration strategy, EDI/eProcurement standards (ANSI X12, cXML, etc.),
ETL (data Extract, Transform and Load) platforms, ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Microservices, DevOps and DevOps tooling.
Experience in coding in at least one language (Java, C#/C++, Ruby, Go…)
xperience with SQL (MS SQL, MySQL, Progress, Oracle, etc.) and NoSQL DBs (Mongo, Dynamo, etc.)
Mentoring and coaching Junior engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field (or equivalent)
- 8 years of experience in business capability/process design and/or a technical advisor capacity
- Ability to think in terms of greater landscape without a biased view towards one platform/technology.
- Demonstrable experience in solution architecture and in integration solution design.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, influence, and engage all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of frameworks and standards for solution architecture.
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate with technical and business colleagues and make complex ideas understood.
- Passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple work streams while remaining calm and effective under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams