Principal IT Business System ArchitectApply Now
- Hopkinton, MA
Reporting directly to the Sr. IT Delivery Manager (Global Operations and Finance). The SAP MM/PP Business Analyst oversees the development, validation, implementation and day-to-day performance of the SAP MM/PP system. These activities are performed in compliance with industry regulations, site operating procedures, quality/safety policies and cost/processing time standards. All activities are done in partnership and collaboration with departments associated with Global Trade, Customs & Compliance.
SAP Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support all implementations relating to the SAP MM/PP Module.
- Analyze Material Management. practices & requirements.
- Lead or Co-Lead projects pertaining to new SAP MM/PP functionality insuring blueprints, configuration, specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live Support & Validation Documentation are properly planned for & executed properly.
- Maintain & Improve the existing SAP MM/PP Module
- Recommend Solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP MM/PP functionality.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues
Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in SAP Module design, configuration & implementation.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in configuring & implementing SAP MM/PP.
- In-depth knowledge of the Compliance, Customs/Risk Management functions of SAP MM/PP.
- Basic understanding of SAP SD & WM modules a plus.
- Experience with software validation in FDA environment.
- Experience developing collaborative relationships and partnerships with the business and technology departments that drive business results.
- The ability to effectively build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Practical problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prepare metrics that can report on the performance of the system.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or College in a Technical Science. A degree in Information Technology is preferred.
- Minimum six (6) months experience directly working within a Life Science & Technology SAP MM/PP SAP system is a plus.
- Knowledge of systems validations.
- Must have successful experience working in teams and with remote users/groups, globally.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Analytical skills required.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams