Digital Marketing Professional-Remote
Hopkinton, Massachusetts | Boston, Massachusetts
ResponsibilitiesLocation Hopkinton, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-017940
The Digital Marketing Professional will be joining the Digital Marketing team at PerkinElmer, and will assist in managing PerkinElmer’s efforts to plan, buy, execute, optimize, and measure the performance of paid media investments globally. The role will report to the Manager, Digital Paid Media Strategy. In collaboration with the Manager and working with fellow team members, the primary responsibility of the Digital Marketing Professional will be to partner with our marketing colleagues to help define the digital paid media strategy, and assist in planning, negotiation, execution, optimization, and measurement of results across Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and 3rd Party Paid Media (Display advertising). Additionally, this team member will help the Manager define and develop strategy and processes to drive performance.
In collaboration with the Manager, Digital Paid Media Strategy, fellow team members, and Marketing colleagues, the Digital Marketing Professional will:
- Execute and manage paid media campaigns from end to end across direct and programmatic media buys, as well as support Paid Search (PPC) initiatives
- Assist in developing paid media plans, submitting RFPs to vendors, evaluating proposals, and negotiating media buys
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and vendors regarding campaign requirements, deliverables, status, performance, and action items
- Own paid media campaign set up, including tracking implementation, ad trafficking, and reporting across SEM/PPC & Display paid media campaigns
- Manage campaigns to adhere to given budgets, desired flights, and performance goals
- Monitor and measure performance of digital marketing efforts via web analytics tools and provide corresponding analysis via monthly, quarterly, annual, and/or ad hoc reports
- Develop and/or adjust reports as needed to ensure reporting meets the needs of marketing colleagues
- Monitor and analyze digital analytics to identify and communicate opportunities, trends, and actionable insights to stakeholders
- Proactively identify and provide recommendations to improve paid media campaign performance
- Liaison between Marketing colleagues, vendors, and/or creative team to ensure creative development adheres to deadlines, that creative meets publisher ad specifications, aligns with company standards, and leverages industry best practices
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and improve time to market and/or performance
- Contribute to ongoing development & improvement of paid media capabilities to help improve effectiveness
- Basic Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- Paid Media professional with 2-3 years of industry experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and 3rd Party Paid Media (Display) advertising
- 2-3 years of project management skills with an ability to plan and prioritize projects Experience facilitating & negotiating direct buys with third party publishers
- 1-2 years' experience managing 3rd party media buys with or without the use of industry tools, such as ad servers
- 2-3 years of experience managing and analyzing large sets of data
- 2-3 years working and using Google Ads & Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Salesforce, and Eloqua preferred
- Detail oriented, analytical, process oriented, innovative, creative
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and communication skills
- Flexible, with the ability to seamlessly pivot from one project to next
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."