Demand Generation Strategy Manager
Hopkinton, Massachusetts | Boston, Massachusetts | Krakow (City), Poland | Waltham, Massachusetts
ResponsibilitiesLocation Hopkinton, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-025768
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
As the Demand Generation Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for developing and operationalizing demand generation capabilities and best practices in support of our regional and segment marketing teams campaign strategies. This role will work across marketing, sales, and other departments to define, develop, and deliver innovative demand solutions at scale that maximize performance of the demand funnel. The ideal candidate has extensive digital demand and innovation experience in a large enterprise complex business, thinks strategically, and has the proven ability to lead from ideation through execution and analysis. This position requires an organized, self-motivated, process driven, detail-oriented, experienced manager who has worked with the content strategy, web, and digital marketing technologies (especially marketing automation & account-based marketing tools).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and operationalize omni-channel demand generation and account-based marketing capabilities to drive qualified new enterprise business leads and nurture our existing database of leads
- Work with regional and segment marketing stakeholders to apply omni-channel digital marketing capabilities to drive demand generation success
- Drive the strategy for website personalization capabilities to provide the optimal customer experience including next best action content recommendations. Develop content tagging strategy aligned with customer profiles and engagement history
- Utilize marketing automation to deliver behavioral based nurture campaigns supporting our marketing AOE strategy (“always on”)
- Manage our form strategy between lead generation and content gating forms to optimize the marketing funnel
- Partner with revenue operations to provide marketing point of view on lead management strategy and processes (funnel definitions, lead scoring, lead qualification criteria, etc)
- Collaborate with regional marketing and sales organization for effective hand-off of marketing leads to the sales team and lead development representatives
- Work with PerkinElmer technical teams and channel owners to optimize the use of digital marketing capabilities for omni-channel campaign execution
- Create a stronger planning, operational and analytical foundation to scale global demand and lead gen capability
- Develop segmented and differentiated demand strategies, seamlessly executed across a shared operating model, with an integrated tech stack
- Consult on the enabling technologies and capabilities required to deliver on business outcomes from demand strategies
- Regularly produce reports on success of campaigns and programs across platforms to ensure business impact is measured by named account pipeline, database growth, account/person engagement scores and sales/partner utilization of programs
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps
- Excellent stakeholder management to build and maintain valued relationships with global marketing, sales, and services as well as key executive stakeholders
- Effectively communicate projects status and performance reports to the marketing leadership and departments you partner with
- Utilize project management best practices to effectively contribute to the delivery of large-scale digital marketing strategy and projects, which meet the organization and business goals; manage project timelines and quality issues as needed
- Partner with the regional marketing teams to develop regional, account focused playbooks. Become subject matter expert on account-based marketing platform and tactics.
- 8+ years of experience with multi-channel B2B marketing experience in large, complex global organization
- BA/BS required
- Demonstrated experience in developing differentiated demand strategies from ideation through execution and analysis
- Proficient in establishing learning and demand management performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking)
- Strong account-based marketing experience, targeting large/enterprise customers
- Solid experience with the ABM (DemandBase preferred), MAP (Eloqua/Oracle, Marketo), CRM (SFDC) or other digital marketing tools required
- Web platform experiences (e.g., personalization)
- A track record of building and scaling ABM strategies and programs from scratch is a plus
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking, with proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution. Must be able to drive project delivery independently and confidently
- Positive, can-do attitude, strong interpersonal skills result oriented with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously; experienced at establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
- Strong influencing and relationship-building skills (experience in partnering with Senior Executives, experience in analyzing business needs and selling value to internal customers)
- Exceptional organizational, communication (written/oral) and customer service skills
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics
- MS or MBA is a plus
- Advanced project/program management capabilities (solid experience with Workfront for digital project management and status reporting is a plus)
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”