Americas Field Marketing Digital Professional
Hopkinton, Massachusetts | Augusta, Maine | Boston, Massachusetts | Columbus, Ohio | Concord, New Hampshire | Dover, Delaware | Hartford, Connecticut | Indianapolis, Indiana | Lansing, Michigan | Sacramento, California | Springfield, Illinois
ResponsibilitiesLocation Hopkinton, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-027309
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
This position will be responsible for driving the digital marketing strategy across the Life Sciences segment in the Americas. This digital field marketing role partners with the regional sales team and field marketing members to develop strategies and execute tactical programs in support of the territory’s growth goals for Life Science solutions.
This position will be responsible for tailoring digital marketing campaigns to meet the needs of regional customers and end markets. The regional field marketing role partners closely with the global marketing teams to ensure regional needs are covered and an optimal mix of assets and channels are quickly moving a prospect through the buying process.
- Oversee strategic plans for all aspects of digital marketing in the Americas.
- Lead the development, creating and overseeing of a long-term digital marketing campaign as well as spearheading short-term advertising and marketing solutions.
- Monitor digital campaign budgets.
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability.
- Develop landing pages for events and growth initiatives regionally with the field marketing professional partners.
- Prepare and present accurate reports on Americas digital marketing campaign’s overall performance, in all segments.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, social impact, and target audience.
- Work with segment teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Work with the events team, in support of digital outreach.
- Inside of region, represents needs of global campaign-, segments- and product marketing; optimizes programs accordingly
- Maintains timely field communication in partnership with sales enablement (training, internal newsletters
- Collaborates with PLL’s/Sales Team and Sales Leaders in the American region supporting the development and execution of regional specific marketing communications, including local sales collateral, seminars, workshops, and local events
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, marketing, the sciences (must have communications experience if degree in the sciences) preferred.
- Minimum of 2–4+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Knowledge of SEM, PPC, landing page practices, Google Analytics, Sales Force, Access and contact management databases
- Strong project management skills and an adaptive and flexible attitude.To be successful, the candidate will need to flex with the needs of the business while ensuring that project objectives are completed along planned timelines
- Solid skills using a variety of computer programs including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
- General knowledge of life science and/or analytical technologies and their markets is a plus
- Sales experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills, copy write skills
- A can-do and win-win attitude and ability to multi-task
- Strong team player, able to work across boundaries
- Work under pressure and balance multiple priorities
- The candidate will spend time in the field to ensure that they develop a deep understanding of customer needs and market opportunities
- Travel to support events as necessary
- Overall 10%-20% (COVID dependent)
Paid Vacation, holiday and sick time
Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”