Client Service Representative #remote role
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | Albany, New York | Atlanta, Georgia | Augusta, Maine | Boston, Massachusetts | Columbia, South Carolina | Concord, New Hampshire | Hartford, Connecticut | Montpelier, Vermont | Providence, Rhode Island | Raleigh, North Carolina
ResponsibilitiesLocation Harrisburg, PennsylvaniaUS Job ID JR-019784
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Level 1 telephone support to external clients as required.
- Develop complete understanding of genomics testing services to effectively communicate and assist in resolving client issues.
- Provide highest levels of customer service to assure current client satisfaction; maintains sensitivity to all potential issues, communicates those issues to appropriate persons within the organization to effect rapid resolution.
- Responding to general requests relating to specimen requirements and collection guidelines, faxing of written reports, confirmation of sample receipt and verification of transfusion date/type, TAT etc.
- Retrieval and triage of requests for data/demographic changes.
- Monitoring and responding to client internet requests.
- The candidate will be expected to work well in a collaborative team environment and to communicate effectively with others.
- Other tasks as requested by the Supervisor of Client Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science
- Knowledge of basic genetic concepts and terminology.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, customer relations and ability to effectively communicate with patients and healthcare professionals.
- Self-motivation and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Skilled in prioritization, multitasking, and critical thinking/problem solving.
- Curiosity, creativity, enthusiasm, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Previous experience working in a healthcare or laboratory setting strongly preferred.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."