Inhouse Technician Mechaniker / Elektroniker
ResponsibilitiesLocation Hamburg, HamburgDE Job ID JR-028490
TheVerification and Depot RepairAssociate provides technical support of Perten & Delta products and systems of the food business.
This role is office based in our Hamburg office working in collaboration with our technical support team.
- Responsible for Verification of our Installed Instrument Base: planning of verification schedule in collaboration with customers & local authorities; preparation of equipment for verification, execution of verification and basic technical repairs; execution of verification; tracking in our CRM platform.
- Maintain and Create Documentation:Responsible for the creation, maintenance and implementation of verification documentation, client information and in-house verification tracking systems to ensure compliance
- Support our Depot Area: Support with intake of equipment arriving for verification. Ensure order and compliance requirements for depot are met.
- Mechanical, electrical or engineering background either from education or previous work experience.
- Experience working with precision instruments desired.
- Fluent verbal and written skills in German essential, English desirable.
- Energetic, positive, hands-on, team-oriented and enthusiastic individual
- Proactive mindset with strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Proven ability to analyze and solve problems
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”