HR Manager (m/f/d)
ResponsibilitiesLocation Hamburg, HamburgDE Job ID JR-014507
The HR Manager (m/f/d) as a sparring partner is guiding and coaching business leaders and managers of assigned business lines and/or locations in the development of solutions and concepts in response to current and potentially upcoming future challenges of their people agenda.
- Partner with the business leaders and managers across all organizational levels on annual people plans, ranging from job levelling, talent management, performance improvement initiatives, retention management to succession planning
- Develop and implement HR initiatives in alignment with the business strategy for the assigned units and the overall PerkinElmer and EMEA HR goals
- Implement change management initiatives to advance organizational performance within a global matrixed environment
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers at all levels
- Build a strong working relationship with respective works councils, coordinate and deliver the works agreement negotiation agenda
- Effectively resolve employee relations issues within all legal and compliance guidelines and statutes, as well as PerkinElmer Leadership Values
- Together with the HR Service Team deliver on the foundational
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 4 years HR experience as HR Business Partner in an international setting
- Works Council Negotiation experience & strong labor law acumen
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective on-going relationships through all levels of the organization including executives, business partners, line operations and peers, as well as experience operating in a global matrix environment
Extremely high energy individual willing to get involved in all aspects of HR that can drive organizational change, talent development and bottom line growth
Ability to function well independently, demonstrate ownership and self-sufficiency for project management and the achievement of agreed upon results
Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment – preferably in an American company - working on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
Excellent German and English (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills
Know-how of labour law in respective jurisdiction
Self-sufficient in the usage of relevent HR tools such as MyWorkday and respective local tools
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."