Material Planner, Groningen, the Netherlands
ResponsibilitiesLocation Groningen, NL Job ID JR-014654
This is an exciting opportunity to join the PerkinElmer Groningen site, a production and dispatch site for reagents, consumables and kits.
Role description :
- Provide efficient and effective work order planning, contribute to continuous improvement and coordinate delivery times with the sales organization
- Plan machine capacity and schedule work and purchase orders so that the customers are delivered in full and on time
- Tailor production planning and FSL stocks to customer demand by collaborating directly with sales to reduce backlog
- Manage inventory, create annual & weekly production plans, liaise with manufacturing and update and monitor KPIs in aim to analyze & optimize production planning
- HBO education in logistics or production planning
- An initial successful experience as Production Planner (required) in a similar environment (preferred)
- Experience with planning calculations in ERP systems e.g. SAP with strong MS Office knowledge (especially excel)
- Flexible with the ability to plan, make decisions and focus on customers with excellent time management and communication skills
- Advanced level of English & Dutch: written, spoken and understanding
PerkinElmer offers a competitive salary and benefits package, negotiable depending on profile, as well as great development opportunities.
If you feel that this role is for you, please submit your application directly via our careers site and it will be reviewed by our local recruiter.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."