ResponsibilitiesLocation Finland, FI Job ID JR-032055
PerkinElmer’s commitment to scientific innovation is at the heart of everything we do. In PerkinElmer meaningful work arises to a whole new level. When working with us you really have the opportunity to make a positive impact on babies’ and mothers‘ lives.
We are now looking for new Software Specialist to Diagnostics Software Services.
Software Services team delivers Diagnostics software systems to screening laboratories around the globe. The continuous partnership with the laboratories aims to enable reliable results processing from start to finish to ensure the better outcomes for mothers and babies.
- Be responsible for configuration, testing, documentation and installation of informatics systems
- Offer highest level of technical and end user support
- Provide product trainings
- Act as a technical contact point for customers, R&D, sales and many other stakeholders
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Sciences (or similar)
- 2-3 years of experience in developing, installing, configuring, troubleshooting and/or supporting software applications for external customers
- Customer focused problem solver mindset and with a proven track record
- Fluent written and spoken English, other language skills are considered as an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally
What we offer:
- Wide range of benefits
- Extensive development opportunities
- Positive and inspiring workplace with great co-workers
- Truly international working environment
- Remote work option
Could this be your next step? If you feel you have the necessary skills and can see yourself as a part of our dedicated team of professionals, please apply as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Tomi Punta (tomi.punta(at)perkinelmer.com).
Join us today - For The Better!
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."