MES AnalystApply Now
- Dublin, Leinster
PerkinElmer is hiring for MES analyst for Limerick ,Ireland.
Job Posting Title
MES Support Services
Job Description Summary
- Level 1/2/3 Support for a Werum PASX Manufacturing Execution System.
- Sets work expectations with customers and delivers against them. Familiar with software deployment and development life cycles. Possess excellent customer consulting, written and communication skills.
- Has knowledge/education in the Life Sciences or similar type organization and Information technology disciplines.
Sr. Software Service Specialist P3
- Worked in a GMP manufacturing environment
- Is familiar with and may have worked on, manufacturing automation systems
- IT savvy, experience with IT systems management and associated processes, networking experience a plus
- Has provided support for manufacturing and/or IT systems
- Undergraduate degree, though extensive experience may substitute
- Writing skills are very important as they will be documenting complex aspects of the system
- Experience with electronic batch recording systems would be a plus, experience with Werum PAS-X MES product would be outstanding
This role could be filled by either an engineer who is IT savvy, or an IT person with manufacturing environment experience
Education and Experience (REQUIRED)
- Bachelors or associate degree in Science in Computer Science, Life Science or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with manufacturing environments and working in and with regulated (GMP) areas and systems
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience including (but not limited to); Windows technologies, manufacturing systems, networking
- Experience with scientific/manufacturing instrumentation/equipment is a benefit
- Learn and understand the system processes and procedures of the Customer’s MES system
- Document system and use processes and procedures for Customer review and approval
- Perform MES startup activities
- Provisioning users
- End-user support .
- Perform routine tasks/troubleshooting for the MES applications including:
- User Management – Add/Disable users, change permissions.
- Printer Management – Setting up printers (Zebra label printers mainly) in the MES Application and assigning them as needed to individual user terminals.
- Terminal Management – Configuring terminals within the MES Application so that they are utilizing the correct profiles for whatever process area they are being used in and have access to any relevant printers.
- Troubleshooting – Assisting with typical/reoccurring errors that users might come across, such as terminal connectivity issues, incorrect user rights, etc.
- Assist with system configuration .
- Perform and assist with planning and support activities associated with bringing new process areas on-board throughout the year
- Use ServiceNow for IT ticket management .
OneSource Global Professional Services
PerkinElmer | For the Better
Phone #: +17055300245
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams