Informatics Product Specialist, Applied Markets
Codolet, France | , Belgium | , Switzerland
As a worldwide pioneer of scientific technologies, we provide our customers with advanced detection, imaging, software and services solutions. And it takes a motivated, highly skilled Sales team to make sure those tools get in the hands of the people we can help. Add your consultative approach and experience selling capital equipment to our team, driving product and service transactions to achieve success – and better the world.
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in sales at PerkinElmer.
- Good Listener
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesLocation(s) Codolet, France, Belgium, Switzerland Status Regular Job ID JR-019506
The product specialist is an integral part of our Informatics Commercial team; responsible for providing technical expertise and input to support the sales process. Work with the regional marketing & sales teams to promote world-class products; by packaging, positioning and promoting those products to increase our market share.
- Support designated region with Process Chemistry / Formulation expertise ideally within the Specialty Chemical Market.
- Execute custom/highly configured software demonstrations in support of pre-sales activity
- Collaborate with all Product Specialist team members to develop and deploy world-class systems and tools and provide front-line support to sales as the product specialist
- Work with customers to identify and incorporate new product enhancements to ensure we deliver competitive solutions that our customers ask for.
- Execute pre-sales pilots, workshops, and evaluations for your product area
- Supplemental support of product demonstrations
- Deliver product training to field (marketing & sales) as new features/ functionality is available for designated product and domain specialty
- Characterize the external market by performing pipeline analysis and competitive assessments for region and scientific domain
- Coordinate with Marketing Communications organization to develop and participate in marketing campaign design and execution as needed
- Ph.D. or M.S.; with experience in Process Chemistry or Formulation.
- Take special interest in use of scientific software applications; any experience in configuration beneficial.
- Experience with PerkinElmer Informatics suite, ChemDraw®, ELN or Tibco Spotfire, is desirable.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Punctual, detail-orientated, reliable, commercial mind-set and strong customer communication skills.
- Native French and Fluent English language skills both written and verbally essential.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams