Software Project Manager
ResponsibilitiesLocation Chiyoda-ku, TokyoJP Job ID JR-026479
Project Manager for Japan market
We are looking for a technically strong and experienced Application Consultant to provide superior professional service to our customers. You will be primarily responsible for establishing and sustaining credibility with our customers and implementing Signals solutions with Customer requirements. You will contribute to the strength of our team approach to collaborative service work with the Japanese service team and benefit from the experiences made in a fast-paced, high-touch customer environment. Join us, and find out how many ways PerkinElmer offers you the chance to focus on what really matters – Customer Success.
Scope of Work Activities
- Provide professional service for Signals solutions with Signals Notebook at a center
- Work with Signals Notebook team and Analytics team in Japan and implement customer’s requirements
- Prepare Installation procedure and perform the qualification
- Prepare test script according to customer’s requirements and perform the qualification
- Develop expertise in nuances of customer’s customizations and configurations for faster resolution
- Work with R&D, and Support staff to drive problem resolution.
- Keep detailed documentation on how time was spent for billing customer
- Public and internal Knowledge Content creation and usage
Skills and Competencies
- Experience as Project manager and Project leader on system implementation projects
- Experience of whole implementation workflow (requirement gathering, design, coding, test and verification, installation) with B2B system
- Excellent English literacy and numeracy skills
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter, attention to detail, pro-active attitude
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
Nice to have
- Experience of implementation with Saas Solution
- Experience of development of integration feature on Web system context, like REST API Knowledge of Windows/Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Knowledge of network connection with SaaS and on-prem system
- Understanding of Computerised System Validation
- Understanding of the workflows in Scientific Research
- Scientific knowledge, Chemistry/biology educational background, work experience preferred
- Documentation skills using MS Office
- Project Management Experience is +
Position will report to Professional Service Team Leader in Japan and also report to the project manager you’ve been assigned.
Billability (how long worked as a billable project member) is the primary measurement factor for performance evaluation.
Position’s tasks will be put into JIRA as cases, and Position should maintain your progress clear.
Training and Orientation
Training to occur remotely for familiarization with software solutions and professional service processes at PerkinElmer. Training will be conducted by your manager Professional Service Team Leader in Japan or Signals solution expert in whole PerkinElmer.
You can access global Learning Center material at PerkinElmer.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”