Field Service Engineer, Inorganic Instrumentation, Belgium
Belgium | Belgium
ResponsibilitiesLocation Brussels, BE Job ID JR-016543
If you are looking for a varied and motivating role with personal development opportunities PerkinElmer is the company for you.
Check out our products and services here: https://www.perkinelmer.com/
- Install and repair laboratory instruments and ensure their maintenance and qualification with respect to contractual guidelines
- Advise and train users
- Carry out, manage and document software and material updates
- Ensure regular communication with customers and actively contribute to customer satisfaction
- Follow existing procedures as a guide for interventions being carried out and develop new ones
- Cover client sites across Belgium and ocassionally in the Netherlands
- Carry out regular reporting with regards to your activity using the reporting tools at your disposal
- Contribute to the commercial development of the after sales service
Your profile (educational background, professional experience and personality etc.):
- Secondary/higher leveleductation preferably in bio chemistry, or, in chemistry, biology, physics, electronics and or equivalent training
- Successful experience in a laboratory environment (academic, pharmaceutical, research etc.)
- At ease with laboratory equipment for example: ICP ICPMS, AA, Microwaves, ICPOES
- Confirmed and successful experience as Field Service Engineer, desired
- At ease with IT software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet etc.
- Autonomous, well organized, thorough with excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Good level of English and fluent in French, Dutch is a plus, and willingness to travel across Belgium and occassionally parts of the Netherlands
- Good at multitasking with willingness to invest in learning to discover new technology and new products
What we offer:
- Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- Career development opportunities in multiple business areas
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition and referral awards
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."