Bothell, Washington | , Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Bothell, WashingtonUS Job ID JR-024111
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further
Operations and Technical Support
- Manage the Calibration, maintenance and repair of pipettes
- Oversee the operation of the Pipette Clinic on all sites
- SME in Audits
- Arrange Transportation of pipettes between sites for servicing
- Ensure that all pipettes are regularly serviced in accordance with specific Department Requirement Forms. Keep Departmental Requirement Forms up to date
- Liaise with customers of all levels and departments to ensure that any queries/requests are dealt with effectively.
- Adhere to all cGxP Quality standards and agreed protocols.
- Ensure that all associated paperwork is stored and/or distributed suitably.
- Package and track any sent items between sites and to 3rd party agents
Health, Safety Environmental Arrangements
Raise and or follow task based risk assessments, COSHH, Manual Handling and Display Screen Equipment ensuring that controls are fully met. Carry out high risk tasks in full compliance with GSK and / or CBRE Procedures, Guidance and Rules, and in accordance with responsibilities / duties specified within CBRE Arrangements when appointed as an Authorised / Competent Person.
- Associate’s degree required.
- 1 years Laboratory instrumentation experience
- Experience in Pharmaceutical environment.
- cGxP Experience
- Calibration Experience
- Centrifuge Experience
- Ground Science/Engineering
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”