Talent Acquisition Partner
Boston, Massachusetts | Hopkinton, Massachusetts | Waltham, Massachusetts
ResponsibilitiesLocation Boston, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-019786
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
Perkin Elmer is looking for an experienced, driven Talent Acquisition Partner to support our Commercial business. The Talent Acquisition team is made up of passionate, tenacious TA professionals who thrive on finding top talent to support our mission of improving the quality of life globally. This role will report to the Sr. Manager of TA Americas and will be responsible for full cycle recruiting for the Commercial business.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner serves as the subject matter expert for managers and candidates throughout the hiring process. The ideal candidate must be able to establish and maintain strong partnerships with hiring managers, business members, HR Business Partners, and Sr. Leaders to drive the recruitment process and hire top talent. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will:
- Drive the full recruitment lifecycle: execute sourcing strategies, conduct phone screens, manage the interview process, facilitate debrief discussions, conduct reference checks, and negotiate offers.
- Lead Talent Strategy Discussions with Hiring Managers, providing counsel on market intelligence, internal and external equity, and go to market strategies.
- Build a strong, diverse candidate pipeline, including leveraging external partnerships and reaching out to passive candidates to provide exposure to PerkinElmer and job opportunities.
- Provide recommendations on outreach events and recruitment tools.
- Participate in and manage logistics of recruitment events (i.e. Campus, DE&I, Industry Conferences). Determine ROI by tracking metrics.
- Support the development and execution of TA related projects
- Provide reports on recruiting activity when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or 6+ years work experience in Human Resources, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition &/or Marketing.
- 6+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment; recruiting for all level positions ranging from entry-level to executive.
Abilities and Skills
- Understands Employment laws, comfort communicating with clients
- Experience participating in Community Outreach; demonstrated success building diverse applicant pipelines
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Workday HCM and Workday Recruiting
- Articulate, both written and oral
- Professional Persistence
- Attentive Listening, be present to non-verbal cues, reiterate and clarity
- Ability to Influence and negotiate
- Courage to provide counsel to hiring managers
- Teamwork, values others, communicates ideas, operates with kindness
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."