Senior HR Mergers & Acquisitions Consultant- REMOTE
Boston, Massachusetts | Albany, New York | Atlanta, Georgia | Austin, Texas | Concord, New Hampshire | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | Hartford, Connecticut | Indianapolis, Indiana | Lansing, Michigan | Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota | Springfield, Illinois | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Boston, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-032520
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
The Senior HR M&A Consultant is responsible for leading and managing due diligence, integration planning and implementation for companies being acquired, or recently acquired, by PerkinElmer. Additional responsibilities include contributing to the buildout of the HR M&A playbook.
This high profile role will provide exposure to a broad range of people within PerkinElmer, ranging from business leaders, and executives/team members from other functions including Business Development, Legal, Finance, IT, etc. The Senior HR M&A Consultant will lead due diligence efforts for potential targets, and also lead the integration efforts, working with other functions, as well as HR team members, including those from Global HR Enablement (HR technology, payroll, shared services), Total Rewards and Well-Being, Global / Regional / Local HRBPs, and HR communications. This role will lead HR initiatives both before and after acquisition and may work on multiple projects simultaneously. A successful Senior HR M&A Consultant at PerkinElmer is a self-starter, able to work autonomously, is a natural problem solver, is collaborative and not slowed by adversity or ambiguity. The Senior HR M&A Consultant will report to the Global HR M&A Leader.
- Coordinate & oversee the HR M&A approach as it relates to due diligence and integration activities, ensuring close alignment with PerkinElmer’s regional and local HR practices
- Serve as the strategic, and day to day, lead for assigned HR M&A projects, including managing designated team members and/or third-party resources assigned to facilitate HR M&A activities
- Consult and collaborate with Business Development / Integration and Transformation Office (ITO) team members regarding integration plans/timelines, employee communications, employee experience, etc.
- Act as the PerkinElmer HR representative to support the acquired Company's management and workforce
- Work with HR subject matter experts (from Workday, Payroll, Total Rewards, etc.) to transition acquired companies to PerkinElmer HR programs
- Leverage PerkinElmer policies and related process in support of organizational change initiatives
- Lead new employment offer, retention agreements processes, coordinating with business leaders and Business Development team members
- Effectively transition support post integration on HR activities to HR business partners or local HR team members (e.g., HR commitments, communications, retention payouts, training, etc.)
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any time.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources
- 3+ years of experience in project/program management
- Experience managing at least 3 HR M&A projects
- Experience working with senior executive leaders
- Due Diligence and integration experience across multiple countries
- Experience working in a complex and dynamic business context characterized by different cultures, management styles, systems, and procedures
- Experience with general HR processes and policies
- Experience working in HR Operations functions/disciplines
- Familiar with change management principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders on HR decisions
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think creatively, and takes ownership of projects
- Strong planning, organizational and project management skills
- Divestiture experience is a plus
- Workday experience is a plus
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."