Senior Analyst- Balance Sheet/Cash Flow
Boston, Massachusetts | Annapolis, Maryland | Atlanta, Georgia | Augusta, Maine | Columbia, South Carolina | Columbus, Ohio | Dover, Delaware | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | Hartford, Connecticut | Olympia, Washington | Providence, Rhode Island | Remote
As a member of the Global Finance team, you’ll be on the forefront of key finance initiatives and gain exposure to a wide array of financial responsibilities. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and join a team committed to driving value at a $3 billion global leader on the front lines of making our world a safer place. It takes strategic thinking and a drive for high performance, process simplification and financial accuracy. But if you can bring that, you can help make a real impact.
- Full Time
- Minimal Travel
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in finance at PerkinElmer.
- Team player
Driving increased awareness on employee expectations, prioritizing career development and developing a deeper talent pipeline
Responsible for building a training library to further develop, expand and refine our financial skillsets and leadership capabilities
Technology & Process
Developing the desired technology roadmap for finance to streamline processes, enhance financial analysis and drive company results
Increasing the Finance community camaraderie, developing a “One Team” culture and engaging employees through more than just work
I never thought I would learn as much as I have over the past year. I attribute this to my peers and senior leadership, without whom would not have been possible. I’m so grateful to be working in a company with a culture that promotes career development and collaboration.
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesLocation(s) Boston, Massachusetts, Annapolis, Maryland, Atlanta, Georgia, Augusta, Maine, Columbia, South Carolina, Columbus, Ohio, Dover, Delaware, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Hartford, Connecticut, Olympia, Washington, Providence, Rhode Island, Remote Status Regular Job ID AMS-AES-JR-0023
Senior Finance Analyst – Balance Sheet & Cash Flow
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of employees worldwide, pioneer scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
The Senior Finance Analyst - Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Leader will be responsible for owning the company balance sheet and statement of cash flows for the Analytical & Enterprise Solutions (AES) business. The role will work closely with senior finance leaders across PerkinElmer.
- Own all aspects of the company balance sheet and statement of cash flows
- Support essential FP&A processes, including long-range planning, annual budgeting, and monthly reporting/forecasting
- Support Corporate Finance Leader and CFO on preparation of business reviews that highlight key risks, opportunities and propose actions for improved liquidity and financial strength
- Support cash flow forecasting across various geographies, entities, and businesses
- Partner with Accounting on closing items related to total company balance sheet reporting
- Partner with Treasury to help ensure critical bank reporting and debt convenance requirements are met
- Collaborate with various finance leaders to develop a standard catalogue of financial reports and key operational metrics, delivered on a continuous basis, which drive action and deliver improved financial results
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 6+ years of related business experience in Finance with a track record of graduated and scalable success
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion (HFM/Essbase), Business Objects
- Experience working in a global team
- Robust financial system knowledge: able to link proposed operational processes to financial accounting/system requirements.
- Team player with a strong sense of personal responsibility and integrity.
- Strong ability to navigate through ambiguity, show initiative, and confidently manage conflict and difficult conversations especially during times of change.
- Strategic thinker. Strong bias for action while considering potential outcomes from multiple angles. Always driving towards simplification and transparency.
- Demonstrated ability to assess priorities and manage/complete multiple complex activities in a time-sensitive environment.
- Strong proficiency with financial systems and applications; Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office applications
Are you ready to help improve the lives of millions of people and create a healthier world? When you work at PerkinElmer, that’s exactly what you’ll do. From our dedicated scientists and world-class operations employees to our innovative R&D professionals and committed sales and service groups, we’re a unique team of global colleagues who come to work every day knowing we’re making a difference. Through innovation, collaboration, and belief in our mission, we strive to create an inspiring and inclusive culture for our employees, so they can be their best and, together, create a better tomorrow.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams